2022 Town Board Meeting Materials
- 2022-11-01 Town Board Meeting
- 2022-10-28 Town Board Budget Workshop
- 2022-10-25 Town Board Budget Workshop
- 2022-10-19 Town Board Budget Workshop
- 2022-10-12 Town Board Budget Workshop
- 2022-10-19 Town Board Meeting
Pencil sketch by Mary Ann Barr 2021
Town Hall, 1830 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
NOTE: This meeting will be hybrid. It can be attended in person at Town Hall or online at the below link. Masks optional but recommended at Town Hall (and will be available).
Join By Phone:
+1-929-205-6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 962 1625 1190
The Town of Danby sits on the traditional & ancestral land of the Gayogoho:no’ (Cayuga Nation), one of the five nations to first form the Haudenosaunee. Indigenous peoples were largely forced out of Upstate New York by the Sullivan-Clinton Expedition in 1779. The land that would become the Town of Danby was a part of the Watkins and Flint Purchase, a 336,380 acre patent granted by New York State to numerous eastern investors in 1794.