Grants up to $100 per child available #
The United Way of Tompkins County and The Town of Danby provide funds for Danby Youth to help defray the cost of extracurricular programs (e.g., classes and camps) year-round, via the Youth Grant Program.
- Live in the Town of Danby at least half-time
- Be 21 years or younger when the program starts
- Submit the completed application below
Please Note #
- Grant recipients will not receive funding directly.
- Grant payment will be made directly to the program via check, in most cases.
- Families with more than one child may apply for grants for each child.
- Maximum grant amount per child per calendar year is $100.
- Priority is given to families who qualify for free or reduced lunch. To find out if you qualify, see the ICSD Free/Reduced Lunch Program page
Grants Are Awarded Four Times Each Year #
Applications are pooled and reviewed every quarter (necessary exceptions are possible). Following are each quarter’s important dates:
|Program Dates||Grant Application Deadline|