Grants up to $100 per child available #
In recent years the Town of Danby has allocated $1000 per year to help offset the cost of youth activities for families. Families can apply for up to $100 per child per calendar year. Grants are awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Once all the funds have been awarded for a particular calendar year, they will not be replenished again until the start of the next calendar year. The activity must take place in the same calendar year as the grant funds.
- Live in the Town of Danby at least half-time
- Be 21 years or younger when the program starts
- Submit the completed application below
Please Note #
- Grants can be paid directly to the program. Alternatively, grants can be paid directly to the recipient once proof of payment has been furnished.
- Families with more than one child may apply for grants for each child.
- Maximum grant amount per child per calendar year is $100.
- Priority is given to families who qualify for free or reduced lunch. To find out if you qualify, see the ICSD Free/Reduced Lunch Program page
Grants Are Awarded Four Times Each Year #
Applications are pooled and reviewed every quarter (necessary exceptions are possible). Following are each quarter’s important dates:
|Program Dates||Grant Application Deadline|